06 February 2007

Hot vs Cold

Every winter, there are people who say they'd rather be too hot than too cold. And every summer, there are people who say they'd rather be too cold than too hot. And I'm pretty sure that some of those people say different things depending on the season.

Right now, I know I'd rather be too hot than too cold. Problem is, I'm concerned that I might have a seasonal opinion - but I really can't remember what I thought when it was actually hot out. I'm pretty certain I face this same dilemma every year, and probably twice a year (but I can't remember for sure).

So this year, I'm going to do something about it - I'm writing down my winter-time position on the hot vs cold debate: I prefer heat to cold.

Now, I just have to remember to check back when it's really hot out.

No comments: